10" Thin Kerf Next Generation Premier Fusion General Purpose Blade
Ripping & Crosscutting
Freud’s Next Generation Premier Fusion featuring the radical new Fusion Trio Tooth Design is the most technologically advanced general purpose blade on the market! Freud has designed these unique blades with a new radical tooth design called “Fusion Trio” which combines a special grind for the top, sides, and face of each tooth. This one-of-a-kind tooth geometry includes a 30 degree Hi-ATB, a double grind design, and an Axial Shear Face Grind to produce the ultimate polished finish in ripping and crosscutting applications with minimal resistance as it glides through in the material. Whether you’re ripping or crosscutting, the next generation Premier Fusion blade is the best for flawless cuts in laminates, melamine, veneered plywoods, hardwoods, softwoods, and thick stock lumber.
- The Fusion Trio includes a 30º Hi-ATB for slicing through plywood and melamine, a double side grind design for delivering polished cross cuts, and an Axial Shear Face Grind that zips through wood and sheet goods with minimal resistance.
- TiCo Hi-Density carbide provides a sharper edge and flawless finish with a dramatically longer cutting life.
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
Item Number: P410T
10" x 40T Thin Kerf Next Generation Premier Fusion General Purpose Blade for Crosscuts (3/8" to 3-1/2") & Rips (3/4" to 1-1/2") wood, laminate, veneered plywood, hardwoods & melamine.
- Ideal For: Crosscuts (3/8" to 3-1/2") & Rips (3/4" to 1-1/2") wood, laminate, veneered plywood, hardwoods & melamine.
- Machine Use: Slide Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Laminate, veneered plywood, hardwoods & melamine.
- Hook Angle